Terms & Conditions of Use
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA (represented by 3 legal entities: Lion Communication Services SA, Publicis Groupe Media Bucharest SA and MMS Communications Romania SRL).
By accessing or using www.dataintelligence.ro (this "website"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms (as amended, modified and/or supplemented from time to time, these "Terms"). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website. PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA may, without notice to you, at any time, revise these Terms and any other information contained in this website by updating this document. PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA may also make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this website at any time without notice.
Images and reports information published on this website including infographics, diagrams, illustrations, and photographs are strictly confidential and may only be used as permitted by PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA.
We cannot guarantee that any product/data solution that was included at a certain moment on this website will be available at any time. PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA may anytime seize to develop any Data Solution.
You acknowledge and agree that PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA own all legal right, title, and interest in and to the website, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the website, unless agreed upon in writing with PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this website. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
You agree that if PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable. You acknowledge and agree that each member of the PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA group of companies shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms. The Terms, and your relationship with PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of Romania. You and PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bucharest to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials.
For any further information or queries related to this document:
Publicis Groupe Romania Bucharest, 13, Nicolae Iorga str
1. Who we are
PUBLICIS GROUPE ROMANIA is a group of advertising agencies, who operates in Romania with three companies: Lion Communication Services SA, Publicis Groupe Media Bucharest, MMS Communications Romania SRL. In the data processing implied by the operating of our website www.dataintelligence.ro („website” in what follows) the three companies act as joint controllers.
2. Personal data we process
In what follows, you can find information regarding the personal data we process, the purposes we process these data for and the lawful grounds that allow us to process these data.
|Processed personal data||Data processing purposes||Lawful grounds for data processing|
|First name and Surname Email address Phone number Other information that you decide to share with us||Provide information and support in response to your request||The legitimate interest (ours, yours and your company’s) to respond to your request for information and to maintain evidence regarding our correspondence.|
3. Data processing period
We process the personal data for the duration necessary to achieve our purposes, but no longer than 1 year after the end of our correspondence.
4. Disclosure of personal data
We will not disclose your personal data except where strictly necessary for the purposes and to the following categories of third parties:
• organizations which provide us relevant services for maintaining and developing the website and its tools.
• potentially other entities, where we or they have a prevailing legitimate interest in the disclosure or where we are required by law to make such a disclosure.
5. Transfers outside of the European Economic AreaWe do not transfer any personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
6. Your rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights relating to the personal data we process about you:
• Right to access: You may ask from us information regarding personal data that we hold about you, including information as to which categories of data we have in our possession or control, what they are being used for, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal data upon request. If you request further copies of your personal data, then we can charge you with a reasonable fee that we base on the administrative costs.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete. For this, you can contact us at the contact details provided below.
• Right to restriction: You may obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data, if:
– you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the accuracy,
– the processing is unlawful, if you request the restriction of the processing instead of the erasure of your personal data,
– we do no longer need your personal data, but you request it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
– you object to the processing while we verify whether our grounded reasons override yours.
• Right to portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, and, where technically feasible, request that we transmit your personal data (that you have provided to us) to another organization.
You have these rights if, on a cumulative basis:
– we process your personal data by automated means;
– the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, or our processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
– the transmission of your personal data does not adversely affect the rights and the freedoms of other persons.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we process about you. We must comply with this request if we process your personal data, unless the data is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation that binds us;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; or
– for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this event we shall no longer process your personal data, unless (i) we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which justify the processing and override your interests, rights and freedoms, or (ii) in case the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
• Right to lodge a complaint: If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, we would prefer that you contact us directly in order to address your problem. However, you may contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority (Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal) using the information posted on their website www.dataprotection.ro.
• Time period: We will try to fulfil your request within one month, a period which may be extended due to specific reasons relating to the context of the situation or the complexity of your request, with a maximum additional period of 2 months. In all cases, if this period is extended, we will inform you about the term of extension and the reasons that led to it.
• Restriction of access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or some of your personal data due to legal restrictions. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
• No identification: In some cases, we may not be able to identify your personal data due to the identifiers you provide in your request. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are not able to comply with your request in accordance with this section, unless you provide additional information enabling your identification. We will inform you and give you the opportunity to provide such additional details.
• Exercise your legal rights: In order to exercise your rights, please contact us in writing (including electronically) at the contact details provided below.
We reserve the right to modify, where we deem appropriate, the privacy practices and update and make changes to this notice at any time. For this reason, we encourage you to check this policy periodically. This policy is current as of the date which appears at the beginning of the document.
8. Contact details
Please use the contact details below for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data and for exercising your data subject rights.
Address: Publicis Groupe Romania – Bucharest, 13, Nicolae Iorga street (indicating on the envelope “Attn: Data Intelligence Solutions website”)