WHAT IS Consumer Research?
Our research capabilities can design & implement any qualitative, quantitative or mixed methodologies type of study, custom tailored to answer to a specific business challenges.
Why would you need
Consumer Research helps you fill in gaps in business and marketing knowledge, in order to further inform marketing strategy (e.g. competitive impact understanding, brand positioning insights), audience strategy (e.g. segmentation studies, communications channels consumption habits, consumer journey), or media strategy (e.g. communication investment efficiency).
Why would you need
Consumer Research helps you fill in gaps in business and marketing planning knowledge, to further inform marketing strategy (competitive, positioning), audience strategy (segmentation, communications, consumer journey), or media strategy (investment, channels).
What can we track?
Some examples out of hundreds of performed studies:
- Trending consumer behaviours (e-games, role of women in society, engagement with festivals, e-shopping etc.)
- Consumer decision journey
- Usage and attitudes (e.g. identifying behavioral changes in COVID 19 context)
- Brand tracker: insights regarding brand strategy, positioning and competitive pressures, measuring multiple dimensions, from awareness to consideration, favorability, usage, recommendation, consumer emotions, brand image and purchase drivers.
- AdImpact: measuring campaign performance, tracking efficiency at executional level, and uplifts triggered across decision journey or at brand image level.
- Creative testing: consumer feedback on the ads or creative concepts before a campaign launch.
- Segmentation studies: identifying the segments with the higher propensity of considering or buying one brand.
- Touchpoints efficiency: understand the relative value of influence of all channels in a category for focus audiences.
Which kind of clients we can help?